What was that? Did you hear something? That sound, in the middle of the night, like a scream, or if you listen intently enough, a baby’s cry?
Yes, the AHWA’s dark beast, MIDNIGHT ECHO #2 has been published, and its gibberous voice will be heard! Edited by Angela Challis & me, it contains a plethora of talented authors and artists.
- Joanne Anderton’s story will crush your hope.
- Jason Crowe’s story will steal a precious piece of you.
- Andrew McKiernan’s story will whisper to the voices in your head.
- Kurt Newton’s stories (there’s two) will unnerve the shit out of you and cause your skin to crawl.
- Shaun Jeffrey’s story will make you block your ears.
- Trost’s story will make you feel dirty.
- David Conyers’ story will break you.
- Kris Ashton’s story will manifest your nightmares.
- Chris Reed’s story offers everything you could ever need.
- Bob Franklin’s story takes aim at your preconceptions.
- And Felicity Dowker’s story will set you free…
There’s plenty more in there, but you’ll probably be a broken shell of a person by the time you read these. Download a copy for $3.50 here (AHWA members get it for free!).
Posted in: Midnight Echo